PeasantCopter Frame Kit
The PeasantCopter is a 270-sized plywood miniquad frame designed to be affordable, durable, and easy to customize or repair. Its lowered and extended rear battery plate allows for convenient battery placement and better center-of-gravity management than conventional miniquad designs, and the frame's 1/8” and 1/4” plywood construction makes it light, tough, and easy to sand, cut, glue, or paint.
Structural areas of the frame are designed in standard units with 4-40 fasteners, making replacement screws and nuts easy to come by at the local hardware store, while electronics mounts and motor hardware use metric fasteners for compatibility with equipment manufactured overseas.
The PeasantCopter is capable of fully enclosing a GoPro in its front camera cage, and there is space for a Mobius ActionCam, Runcam HD, or similar recording device on top of the forward camera cage.
- 1 x 1/4" Plywood Arm Set (4 arms)
- 1 x 1/8" Plywood Body Plate Set
- 20 x 5/8" 4-40 Black Nylon Pan Head Machine Screws (arm mounting)
- 20 x 3/32" 4-40 Black Nylon Nuts (arm mounting)
- 4 x 2" 4-40 Aluminum Standoffs (camera cage standoffs)
- 4 x 1" 4-40 Aluminum Standoffs (rear cage standoffs)
- 20 x 3/8" 4-40 Zinc Steel Pan Head Machine Screws (standoff mounting)
- 20 x 8mm M3 Pan Head Machine Screw (motor mounting)
- 1 x Epic PeasantCopter Sticker